Salute Hospice offers comprehensive care to each patient and his or her family. Your care plan is designed to meet your dynamic needs.
Our services include:
- Hospice, Comfort and Palliative Care Service at Home, Board & Care Residences, Assisted Living Facilities and more.
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Symptom & Pain Management
- Hospice Physician Visits
- Wound Care Specialist
- Speech Therapist
- Social Worker
- Chaplain/Spiritual Care
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Health Aides for Personal Care
- Continues Care during the final stages of life
- Medical transportation from Hospital or facility to place of service
- Respite/Inpatient Care if needed for eligible patients
- Education and Training for caregivers
- Bereavement Program
For more detailed information about the services we offer, you can call us at 818-638-8522. We are more than glad to assist you with your inquiries. To learn more, you can also check our Frequently Asked Questions page.